Steam condensate pumps
Presently in some of industry, condensate is collected in the collection tank and thereafter it is being pumped by conventional electrically operated centrifugal pumps. In this process 15-20° C temperature reduce as it is stored in collection tank. While in condensate recovery pump condensate water is pumped as soon as it is filled. So there is not significant temperature drop.
- Electrical pump require frequent maintenance, while condensate recovery pump have only float type moving part which is fit and forgot type.
- Electrical pump faces the problem of dry running due to high vapour pressure while condensate recovery pump will never have these problems.
- Electrical pump faces the cavitations and pitting problems while condensate recovery pump will never have this problem.
Condensate recovery pump skid Mounted so easy to install.
- Condensate recovery pump use for tracing line, radiator, cylinder, dryer, heat exchanger, vessels, jacketing, Oven, heating tank
- Condensate recovery pump use for Industries like Pharma, Textile, Automobile, Petrochemical, Paper mill, Sugar mill, Processing unit, chemical etc.