Sonic Soot Blower
- Color Silver
- Pressure Other
- Fuel Type Coal- Fired
- Voltage 230 V Volt (v)
- Output Steam
- Product Type Sonic Soot Blower
- Temperature 200 to 800 Planck temperature ()
- Supply Ability : 25 Piece Per Month
Price And Quantity
- 60000.00 INR/Piece
- 12 Piece
- 40000.00 - 150000.00 INR/Piece
- 230 V Volt (v)
- Coal- Fired
- Sonic Soot Blower
- 200 to 800 Planck temperature ()
- for Cleaning purpose
- For Boiler tubes Cleaning Purpose
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 25 Piece Per Month
- 1 Week
- Wooden Box
- All India
- Test Certificate
IEPL Power Wave Acoustic Cleaning System is based on the principle of kinetic activation of the dust particles, using sound waves generated by a sound generator, operated by compressed air. a microprocessor-based programmer controls the complete operation of system.
IEPL Power Wave Acoustic Cleaning System is based on the principle of kinetic activation of the dust particles. The sound generator sent out powerful sound signals, of low frequency & high intensity, at suitable intervals, inside the boilers or separators which cause the soot and other deposits to loosen and break away the bonds from the heated surfaces. These loosen deposits may then drop down into the collection hoppers or be carries away with the flue gas. It can save thermal energy when use in Boiler Fire tube path or save electrical energy when use in Bag filter.
It applicable at Package Boilers, Water tube boilers, Waste heat recovery boiler, Super heaters, Economisers, Air Heaters, Gas Heat Exchanger, Bag houses, Electrostatic Precipitators, fans, Soils, Hoppers & Ductwork.
- One time installation
- Best to control pollution
- Increased equipment service life
- Lower operating cost
- Low maintenance
- Effective cleaning
- Fully automatic operation
- Continuous cleaning
- Reduced the frequency of Boiler maintenance
15-16 , Ambica Industrial Estate, Nr. Vatva-Narol Over Bridge, Vatva, Ahmedabad.
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.