Why Pressure powered pump must be used instead of conventional electrically operated pumps?
- Presently in some of industry, condensate is collected in the collection tank and thereafter it is being pumped by conventional electrically operated centrifugal pumps. In this process 15-20‚° C temperature reduce as it is stored in collection tank. While in pressure powered pump condensate water is pumped as soon as it is filled. So there is not significant temperature drop.
- Electrical pump require frequent maintenance, while pressure powered pump have only float type moving part which is fit and forgot type.
- Electrical pump faces the problem of dry running due to high vapour pressure while pressure powered pump will never have these problems.
- Electrical pump faces the cavitations and pitting problems while pressure powered pump will never have this problem.
- Pressure powered pump having no moving part assured zero maintenance.
- Pressure powered pump utilise of flash steam.
- Pressure powered pump Suitable for high temp.Application. No cavitations problem
- In Condensate recovery pump less steam consumption at low pressure.
- Pressure powered pump Can be operated on compressed Air.
- Pressure powered pump Automatic venting of Air & Non- Condensable gases
- Easy monitoring of Pressure powered pump operation can be checked in sight glass.
- Pressure powered pump of Various sizes for different capacities.( max. cap.12,000 kg/hr)
- Pressure powered pump skid Mounted so easy to install.
- Pressure powered pump use for tracing line,radiator, cyclinder, dryer, heat exchanger, vessels, jacketing, Oven, heatingtank
- Condensate recovery pump use for Industries like Pharma, Textile, Automobile, Petrochemical, Paper mill, Sugar mill, Processing unit, chemical etc.