Price And Quantity
- 70000.00 - 300000.00 INR/Unit
- 1 Piece
- Hot Water
- Long Life
- MILD STEEL
- 120 Celsius (oC)
- 230 Volt (v)
- Medium Pressure
- Lift Condensate to Boiler feed water tank.
- 1000 to 12000 Kg/hr
- 100 Piece Per Month
- 1 Months
- Wooden Box
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- Test Certificate
Why Pressure power pump must be used instead of conventional electrically operated pumps?
Presently in some of industry, condensate is collected in the collection tank and thereafter it is being pumped by conventional electrically operated centrifugal pumps. In this process 15-20° C temperature reduce as it is stored in collection tank. While in pressure power pump condensate water is pumped as soon as it is filled. So there is not significant temperature drop.
- Electrical pump require frequent maintenance, while pressure power pump have only float type moving part which is fit and forgot type.
- Electrical pump faces the problem of dry running due to high vapour pressure while pressure power pump will never have these problems.
- Electrical pump faces the cavitations and pitting problems while pressure power pump will never have this problem.
- Pressure power pump having no moving part assured zero maintenance.
- Pressure power pump utilise of flash steam.
- Pressure power pump Suitable for high temp. Application.No cavitations problem
- In Condensate recovery‚pump less steam consumption at low pressure.
- Pressure power pump Can be operated on compressed Air.
- Pressure power pump Automatic venting of Air & Non -Condensable gases
- Easy monitoring of Pressure power pump operation can be checked in sight glass.
- Pressure power pump of Various sizes for different capacities.( max. cap.12,000 kg/hr )
- Pressure power pump skid Mounted so easy to install.
- Pressure power pump use for ‚tracing line,radiator, cyclinder, dryer, heat exchanger, vessels, jacketing, Oven, heatingtank
- Condensate recovery pump use for Industries like Pharma, Textile, Automobile, Petrochemical, Paper mill, Sugar mill, Processing unit, chemical etc
15-16 , Ambica Industrial Estate, Nr. Vatva-Narol Over Bridge, Vatva, Ahmedabad.