Why Condensate water recovery must be used instead of conventional electrically operated pumps?
Presently in some of industry, condensate is collected in the collection tank and thereafter it is being pumped by conventional electrically operated centrifugal pumps. In this process 15-20° C temperature reduce as it is stored in collection tank. While in condensate water recovery condensate water is pumped as soon as it is filled. So there is not significant temperature drop.
- Electrical pump require frequent maintenance, while condensate water recovery have only float type moving part which is fit and forgot type.
- Electrical pump faces the problem of dry running due to high vapour pressure while condensate water recovery will never have these problems.
- Electrical pump faces the cavitations and pitting problems while condensate water recovery will never have this problem.
- Condensate water recovery having no moving part assured zero maintenance.
- Condensate water recovery utilise of flash steam.
- Condensate water recovery Suitable for high temp.Application. No cavitations problem
- In Condensate recovery pump less steam consumption at low pressure.
- Condensate water recovery Can be operated on compressed Air.
- Condensate water recovery Automatic venting of Air &Non - Condensable gases
- Easy monitoring of Condensate water recovery operation can be checked in sight glass.
- Condensate water recovery of Various sizes for different capacities.( max. cap.12,000kg/hr )
- Condensate water recovery skid Mounted so easy to install.
- Condensate water recovery use for tracing line,radiator, cyclinder, dryer, heat exchanger, vessels, jacketing, Oven, heatingtank
- Condensate recovery pump use for Industries like Pharma, Textile, Automobile, Petrochemical, Paper mill, Sugar mill, Processing unit, chemical etc.