Why Pressure power pump must be used instead ofconventional electrically operated pumps?
Presentlyin some of industry, condensate is collected in the collection tank and thereafter it is being pumped by conventional electrically operated centrifugalpumps. In this process 15-20° C temperature reduce as it is stored incollection tank. While in pressure power pump condensate water is pumped assoon as it is filled. So there is not significant temperature drop.
Electrical pump require frequentmaintenance, while pressure power pump have only float type moving part whichis fit and forgot type.
Electrical pump faces the problemof dry running due to high vapour pressure while pressure power pump will neverhave these problems.
Electrical pump faces thecavitations and pitting problems while pressure power pump will never have thisproblem.
- Pressurepower pump having no moving part assured zero maintenance.
- Pressure power pump utilise of flash steam.
- Pressure power pump Suitable for high temp. Application.No cavitations problem
- In Condensate recovery‚pump less steam consumption at low pressure.
- Pressure power pump Can be operated on compressed Air.
- Pressure power pump Automatic venting of Air & Non -Condensable gases
- Easy monitoring of Pressure power pump operation can be checked in sight glass.
- Pressure power pump of Various sizes for different capacities.( max. cap.12,000 kg/hr )
- Pressure power pump skid Mounted so easy to install.
Pressurepower pump use for ‚tracing line,radiator, cyclinder, dryer, heat exchanger, vessels, jacketing, Oven, heatingtank
Condensaterecovery pump use for Industries like Pharma, Textile, Automobile, Petrochemical, Paper mill, Sugar mill, Processing unit, chemical etc