Being a quality-conscious firm, we are engaged in providing best quality PLENUS Condensate Recovery Pump. The recovery pump is utilized to transport condensate, motorized by pressure from steam without the use of electricity. Offered assortment is needed in open systems which collect condensate from steam-utilizing equipment for the purpose of recycling treated water and recovering heat energy. Checked on norms of performance at our end, this pump is important resources that can be utilized to notably improve steam plant efficiency. Suitable for use in explosion-proof areas, this PLENUS condensate recovery pump removes condensate from vacuum pressure system.
Presently in some of industry, condensate is collected in the collection tank and thereafter it is being pumped by conventional electrically operated centrifugal pumps. In this process 15-20° C temperature reduce as it is stored in collection tank. While in condensate recovery pump condensate water is pumped as soon as it is filled. So there is not significant temperature drop.
Electrical pump require frequent maintenance, while condensate recovery pump have only float type moving part which is fit and forgot type.
Electrical pump faces the problem of dry running due to high vapour pressure while condensate recovery pump will never have these problems.
Electrical pump faces the cavitations and pitting problems while condensate recovery pump will never have this problem.
Condensate recovery pump skid Mounted so easy to install.
- Condensate recovery pump use for tracing line, radiator, cylinder, dryer, heat exchanger, vessels, jacketing, Oven, heating tank
- Condensate recovery pump use for Industries like Pharma, Textile, Automobile, Petrochemical, Paper mill, Sugar mill, Processing unit, chemical etc.
- High quality moving part assured zero maintenance
- Suitable for high temp. Application
- No cavitations problem
- Less steam consumption at low pressure
- Can be operated on compressed Air
- Automatic venting of Air & Non - Condensable gases
- Easy monitoring of pump operation with sight glass is possible